Boulanger, Lili - Prélude en si

Specific copyright information. If you're not sure if you can upload your score, ask it here first

Moderators: kcleung, Copyright Reviewers

StupiDO
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Boulanger, Lili - Prélude en si

Post by StupiDO »

Hello everyone!

I made a copy for my personal use (never distributed) of Boulanger, Lili - Prélude en si (I copied it from the Manuscrit Autographe MS-19466). I would like to share it with the whole world. I can do it?

Thanks all of you!
Sallen112
active poster

Re: Boulanger, Lili - Prélude en si

Post by Sallen112 »

The composer is Public domain everywhere. if its just the manuscript then its eligible.
StupiDO

Post by StupiDO »

Sallen112 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:37 pm The composer is Public domain everywhere. if its just the manuscript then its eligible.
This is the manuscript . I made this and I would like to share it with everyone.
How do I proceed?
Last edited by StupiDO on Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sallen112
active poster

Post by Sallen112 »

Go to the workpage in question (or if you need to make one "Toolbox" ---> "Add Work"). Then on the workpage (or after creation) choose "Page" ---> "New Edition". But you also can upload the Manuscript as well since that is PD, your own edition would not be and has to be uploaded with permission.
StupiDO

Post by StupiDO »

Sallen112 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:59 pm Go to the workpage in question (or if you need to make one "Toolbox" ---> "Add Work"). Then on the workpage (or after creation) choose "Page" ---> "Manuscript".
Sorry I don't have the manuscript (file) but I just copied from it. So I can't upload my edition?
Last edited by StupiDO on Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sallen112
active poster

Post by Sallen112 »

Since that is from BNF, you can download it and post it, make sure to remove the Library Document page which they usually attach to the file before uploading it though.

You can upload your own edition because your submitting your own edition on the site and giving your permission to submit it here. If you follow what I mentioned.
StupiDO

Post by StupiDO »

Sallen112 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:03 pm Since that is from BNF, you can download it and post it, make sure to remove the Library Document page which they usually attach to the file before uploading it though.

You can upload your own edition because your submitting your own edition on the site and giving your permission to submit it here. If you follow what I mentioned.
Sorry for my ignorance. After I upload the manuscript, can I upload my edition?
Sallen112
active poster

Post by Sallen112 »

Yes.
StupiDO

Post by StupiDO »

Ok. I followed your procedure and I've uploaded the files.
Thank you so much for your time and patience.