Harry Ore

Moderators: daphnis, kcleung

PGOAA
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Harry Ore

Post by PGOAA »

Dear ladies and gentlemen,
Hello! I am trying to find the music scores of complete works by Harry Ore. I found some in IMSLP, but that’s not complete works. Could you please tell me where can I find his complete works please? Thank you very much!

Best Regards
DBMiller
active poster

Re: Harry Ore

Post by DBMiller »

We can't and don't have his complete works, since not all of his works are in the public domain in the US, and none are in the public domain in Canada. (Even when all of a composer's works can be hosted on IMSLP, they aren't usually all present, just because we don't have access to every piece that has ever existed.)

There are some pieces by Harry Ore listed on IMSLP which are in the public domain in the US (either due to being published before 1929, or being simultaneously published in the US and not renewed). There may be others which are in the public domain in the US but which we just don't happen to have.

You may be able to find other works by Harry Ore in libraries and/or offered for sale by various vendors. Whether or not all of Harry Ore's works are available anywhere is a question I don't know the answer to.
PGOAA

Re: Harry Ore

Post by PGOAA »

Thank you very much!