Vivaldi Cello Concerto No.8 (RV 398) URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderators: daphnis, kcleung

dpitra
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Vivaldi Cello Concerto No.8 (RV 398) URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by dpitra »

Hello everybody.
I really need very urgent Vivaldi's Cello Concerto (RV 398) - ORCHESTRA SCORE!!! Do you know, where I can find it?? I need it VERY fast!!! If someone have this score, please, give me know.. EVEN FOR MONEY.......

Thanks
Carolus
Site Admin

Re: Vivaldi Cello Concerto No.8 (RV 398) URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Carolus »

As far as I can tell, the only published edition was the one by Malipiero issued by Ricordi in 1955.
dpitra

Post by dpitra »

Carolus wrote:As far as I can tell, the only published edition was the one by Malipiero issued by Ricordi in 1955.
Thank you, Carolus. I tried to download it, but there is only piano score... And there are NO shops to buy it near my country.. I don't have time to wait at least a month for it's coming from Italy to CZ... Don't you know about nearer shop (or site), where I can download it (or buy it) ???
I need it before 3rd November...

Thanks
Choralia
Site Admin

Post by Choralia »

According to Worldcat, the nearest library having a copy of the Ricordi score is the SLUB in Dresden, Germany, that is quite close (some 30 Km) to the borderline with CZ. If you are so motivated, you may try to go there and make a photocopy.

Max
Contratrombone64
active poster

Post by Contratrombone64 »

begs the question - why the hurry? If you've scheduled it to perform it with an orchestra, and you don't have the music ... doesn't make sense.