Thanks a million to both!
I have uploaded the three missing files for the Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon and Piano version with these names:
Carnaval Cygne - partitura
Carnaval Cygne - flauto
Carnaval Cygne - clarinetto
Now they just need to be merged with the other two.
Have a nice day
Giuliano
Search found 15 matches
- Fri Aug 28, 2026 6:11 am
- Forum: Work Page Issues
- Topic: Wrong files substitution issue
- Replies: 3
- Views: 11385
- Fri Aug 21, 2026 9:32 am
- Forum: Work Page Issues
- Topic: Wrong files substitution issue
- Replies: 3
- Views: 11385
Wrong files substitution issue
I have uploaded two version of an arrangement of mine of Le Cygne by Camille Saint-Saëns: https://imslp.org/wiki/Le_carnaval_des_animaux_(Saint-Saëns%2C_Camille) One is for two Voices, Flute, Clarinet and Piano, the other one is for Flute, Clarinet, Horn, Bassoon and Piano (no voices). The files for...
- Wed Aug 05, 2026 7:43 am
- Forum: Work Page Issues
- Topic: Question about where to upload
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7486
Re: Question about where to upload
Thank you very much for your answer. However:
"...you can just upload it on the collection based page..."
Which one? Would you post a link, please?
tia
"...you can just upload it on the collection based page..."
Which one? Would you post a link, please?
tia
- Sat Jul 11, 2026 9:53 am
- Forum: Work Page Issues
- Topic: Question about where to upload
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7486
Question about where to upload
I have an arrangement of three Lieder ohne Worte by Mendelssohn I'd like to upload. But, they are from three different Opus numbers: I. Op. 67, No. 2 II. Venetianisches Gondellied, Op. 19, No. 6 III. Op. 30, No. 2 They are supposed to be performed together (let's call it a suite), and the parts aren...
- Thu Jul 09, 2026 7:36 am
- Forum: Work Page Issues
- Topic: Errata corrige
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4571
Re: Errata corrige
Never mind, I have found the answer in another thread:
https://imslpforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=12362
https://imslpforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=12362
- Thu Jul 09, 2026 7:23 am
- Forum: Work Page Issues
- Topic: Errata corrige
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4571
Errata corrige
I have found a few mistakes in my editing of this work: https://imslp.org/wiki/Prelude_and_Minuette_in_Antique_Style%2C_SO_602_(Ornstein%2C_Leo) Errors are in Flute only (score and part). I wonder what's the best way to fix this issue. I have updated pdfs and an errata corrige pdf, what am I suppose...
- Fri May 22, 2026 6:17 am
- Forum: Work Page Issues
- Topic: My uploads still not downloadable?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8210
Re: My uploads still not downloadable?
Oh great... thank you very much
- Thu May 21, 2026 9:28 am
- Forum: Work Page Issues
- Topic: My uploads still not downloadable?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8210
My uploads still not downloadable?
Download of three of my compositions is still blocked:
https://imslp.org/wiki/Essia_fussia_mag ... _Giuliano)
https://imslp.org/wiki/Four_Season_Poem ... _Giuliano)
https://imslp.org/wiki/Songs_for_the_Wa ... _Giuliano)
What's wrong with them?
https://imslp.org/wiki/Essia_fussia_mag ... _Giuliano)
https://imslp.org/wiki/Four_Season_Poem ... _Giuliano)
https://imslp.org/wiki/Songs_for_the_Wa ... _Giuliano)
What's wrong with them?
- Wed Apr 01, 2026 8:58 am
- Forum: Work Page Issues
- Topic: Wrong files
- Replies: 1
- Views: 9200
Re: Wrong files
I have seen my wrong files have been removed, thanks to whoever has done that.
I have now uploaded three arrangements to that page: Dances No. 1, 5 and 6, hopefully I have done it correctly this time! If not, please let me know...
I have now uploaded three arrangements to that page: Dances No. 1, 5 and 6, hopefully I have done it correctly this time! If not, please let me know...
- Mon Mar 30, 2026 2:46 pm
- Forum: Work Page Issues
- Topic: Wrong files
- Replies: 1
- Views: 9200
Wrong files
Apparently I have uploaded the wrong files to this page:
https://imslp.org/wiki/21_Hungarian_Dan ... _Johannes)
Under arrangements, my version is For Flute, Clarinet, Bassoon and Horn (Forghieri).
How can I fix it uploading the correct files?
https://imslp.org/wiki/21_Hungarian_Dan ... _Johannes)
Under arrangements, my version is For Flute, Clarinet, Bassoon and Horn (Forghieri).
How can I fix it uploading the correct files?
- Mon Mar 23, 2026 5:06 pm
- Forum: Moderator Requests - Help - FAQ
- Topic: Uploading mistake
- Replies: 2
- Views: 13839
Re: Uploading mistake
Thank you
- Fri Mar 20, 2026 7:34 am
- Forum: Moderator Requests - Help - FAQ
- Topic: Uploading mistake
- Replies: 2
- Views: 13839
Uploading mistake
Hello, I have uploaded an arrangement of mine of Bach's "Jesus bleibet meine Freude" from Cantata n. 147 to the wrong page (Jesu, meine Freude, BWV 227), hope it can be fixed.
How dumb, I'm so sorry..............
How dumb, I'm so sorry..............
- Thu Mar 05, 2026 12:41 pm
- Forum: Moderator Requests - Help - FAQ
- Topic: Clarinet Choir tagging
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9668
Re: Clarinet Choir tagging
Double post, sorry...
- Thu Mar 05, 2026 10:53 am
- Forum: Moderator Requests - Help - FAQ
- Topic: Clarinet Choir tagging
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9668
Re: Clarinet Choir tagging
Thank you, I'll do that
- Thu Mar 05, 2026 8:22 am
- Forum: Moderator Requests - Help - FAQ
- Topic: Clarinet Choir tagging
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9668
Clarinet Choir tagging
I'm new to the forum, hello all! I have posted a clarinet choir composition of mine, but I have a question about tagging: Which is the correct way to tag it as a composition for multiple clarinets? I have used ww ; cl bcl, but that results in "For flute, clarinet; Scores featuring the flute; Sc...