Search found 3 matches

by rikiheck
Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:06 am
Forum: Other
Topic: Score Not Showing in Composer Category
Replies: 1
Views: 591

Score Not Showing in Composer Category

This score
https://imslp.org/wiki/6_Piano_Sonatina ... ti,_Muzio)
does not show up on this page:
https://imslp.org/wiki/Category:Clementi,_Muzio
I'd be happy to fix that, if only I knew how. Help?

Riki
by rikiheck
Sun Apr 12, 2026 10:35 pm
Forum: Work Page Issues
Topic: Duplicate Work Page
Replies: 1
Views: 6556

Duplicate Work Page

I uploaded https://imslp.org/wiki/Sonate_pour_violon_et_piano_(Kullmann%2C_Alfred) from Sibley, only later to realize that someone else had already uploaded it as: https://imslp.org/wiki/Violin_Sonata_in_E_minor_(Kullmann%2C_Alfred) but did not remove the link from the Link List page. So the former ...
by rikiheck
Sun Apr 12, 2026 10:11 pm
Forum: Copyright Related
Topic: Mistaken Upload
Replies: 2
Views: 11957

Mistaken Upload

I thought it would be helpful to go through the old Sibley 'hidden' stuff to see if any of it was now PD, and if I could find some missing dates. I read the Sibley Upload Walkthrough page, but only realized later that people who died in 1972 or later have a 70 year lag, not the 50 year lag for peopl...