Copyright Review of Ouverture francescana

Specific copyright information. If you're not sure if you can upload your score, ask it here first

Moderators: kcleung, Copyright Reviewers

Post Reply
luigimeng
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 21, 2026 8:33 pm
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Copyright Review of Ouverture francescana

Post by luigimeng »

I uploaded an original composition a week ago and it is still pending review.
I just wanted to check whether this waiting time is normal or if any additional information is needed from me.
The title is "Ouverture francescana" and I'm the composer.
https://imslp.org/wiki/Ouverture_France ... %2C_Luigi)
Thank you
Fugalicious
regular poster
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:55 pm
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Re: Copyright Review of Ouverture francescana

Post by Fugalicious »

Fellow contributor here — I think there is a backlog. I submitted several scores in September. Some were reviewed almost immediately (which was delightful). In other cases, though, I have uploads as far back as Sept 11 that haven't been reviewed (Haydn, Vinter, and Vinter again).

So you are at least not alone in this. Copyright review team, might it be possible to request a review of some older items?
Sallen112
active poster
Posts: 1049
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:52 pm
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Re: Copyright Review of Ouverture francescana

Post by Sallen112 »

You will need to be patient as always.
Post Reply