Page 1 of 1

Copyright Review of Ouverture francescana

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 12:37 pm
by luigimeng
I uploaded an original composition a week ago and it is still pending review.
I just wanted to check whether this waiting time is normal or if any additional information is needed from me.
The title is "Ouverture francescana" and I'm the composer.
https://imslp.org/wiki/Ouverture_France ... %2C_Luigi)
Thank you

Re: Copyright Review of Ouverture francescana

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:31 am
by Fugalicious
Fellow contributor here — I think there is a backlog. I submitted several scores in September. Some were reviewed almost immediately (which was delightful). In other cases, though, I have uploads as far back as Sept 11 that haven't been reviewed (Haydn, Vinter, and Vinter again).

So you are at least not alone in this. Copyright review team, might it be possible to request a review of some older items?

Re: Copyright Review of Ouverture francescana

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:34 am
by Sallen112
You will need to be patient as always.