General help on the Wiki

Moderators: kcleung, Wiki Admins

Choralia
Site Admin
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Translation into Italian of the score submission guide

Post by Choralia »

I completed today the translation of the score sumbission guide into Italian (see http://imslp.org/wiki/Guida_alla_pubbli ... i_spartiti).

I'm not sure about the way to have it registered among the various languages on the left side bar. At CPDL this is done automatically by adding the /it suffix as a language qualifier, while it seems different here at IMSLP, as the same guide in other languages has a specific page without a language qualifier. Any suggestions?

Max
Choralia
Site Admin

Re: Translation into Italian of the score submission guide

Post by Choralia »

Solved myself, I understood the strange idea of managing multiple languages through templates.

As I received no support for this request, I would conclude that translation is not a priority, so I'll spend my time for other activities then.

Max
KGill
Copyright Reviewer

Re: Translation into Italian of the score submission guide

Post by KGill »

I apologize that your question wasn't answered. Rest assured that translation is an area of IMSLP that could very much use improvement- right now, we have an active Japanese translator, but most everything else is either outdated or nonexistent. Another active translator would be great, and thank you for your efforts so far.