General help on the Wiki

Moderators: kcleung, Wiki Admins

cellofun.eu
regular poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

An upload of entire sonata to replace a previous upload of only first movement

Post by cellofun.eu »

Hello. Several years ago I uploaded a transcription for cello of the first movement of Beethoven's Violin Sonata Op 12 No.1. Today I uploaded a new transcription of the entire sonata. I tried to find a way to replace the original file, with the addition of the other movements as well, but was unable to do this, no doubt because I have a different username now.
For me, the optimal solution would be to eliminate the original upload (of only the first movement) as my new upload is simply an improved version of that, with the addition of the remaining movements. There is therefore no point keeping the original upload. Please could you do this or let me know how to proceed.
Ideally, those few uploads that I made with my original user name (Ian Swedlund) could all be changed to my new username (cellofun.eu) but I don't know how to do that and do not want to make extra work for you.

Many thanks Ian Swedlund (cellofun.eu)
ScoreUpdater
forum adept
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Re: An upload of entire sonata to replace a previous upload of only first movement

Post by ScoreUpdater »

Hello Ian,

All files uploaded to the category "Category:Swedlund, Ian" have now been moved to "Category:Cellofun.eu".

Thank you.