Help requested to correct a page title

Moderator: kcleung

dsoslglece
regular poster

Help requested to correct a page title

Post by dsoslglece »

Hi,
I've just uploaded some new files, and I saw that the name of the composer was wrongly spelled, I'm sure I did enter it correctly though, and since it is a question of accented letters, I first thought it was a question of the program used on the site needing some teaching...

I even went to the forum and started to write a request for being able to use accented letters, since it is an important part of the names, even if one doesn't use them in English... it can change completely the prononciation of a name (Fauré, Martinů...) and I think, it is also showing some respect for those poor composers not to mutilate their names...

But before to submit the post, I did a last survey, and I saw for instance Dvořák correctly written... so it must be something else (I finally didn't submit the post).

So, I tried to go back to the page of Eugène Ysaÿe and to add the accents... but no way!

Could someone gime the cue on how to proceed ?

Thanks
Lyle Neff
active poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Post by Lyle Neff »

I'm not sure if this is affecting your attempt to change (move) the composer page to the correct spelling, but I'd think that all the pages for works by Ysaÿe on IMSLP and IMDLP would have to be changed as well, because the composer's name is part of the name of each work page.