Symphonic Metamorphosis of Themes by Carl Maria von Weber (Hindemith, Paul) - Pages missing in three parts

Reports of various issues on work pages.

Moderators: vinteuil, Leonard Vertighel, Lyle Neff, Wiki Admins

ErzählerCeleste
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Symphonic Metamorphosis of Themes by Carl Maria von Weber (Hindemith, Paul) - Pages missing in three parts

Post by ErzählerCeleste »

Dear all,

in the uploaded parts Horn 1, Clarinet 2 and Bass Clarinet there is one page missing - the issue has been addressed years ago in the file discussions, however, unfortunately no solution up to now, no trace of the original uploader, who hasn't been active for about a year and to whom I can't even send a PM due to newbie restrictions.
Could anyone help out with these pages? I'd be quite grateful not having to copy all three of them from the score ... :|

Thanks in advance
Tobias
cypressdome
active poster

Re: Symphonic Metamorphosis of Themes by Carl Maria von Weber (Hindemith, Paul) - Pages missing in three parts

Post by cypressdome »

I have added the missing pages to horn 1 and clarinet 2. I hadn't noticed until now that the bass clarinet was missing a page but I'll try to add it tomorrow.
cypressdome
active poster

Re: Symphonic Metamorphosis of Themes by Carl Maria von Weber (Hindemith, Paul) - Pages missing in three parts

Post by cypressdome »

The missing page 5 of the bass clarinet part has been added.
ErzählerCeleste

Post by ErzählerCeleste »

Thank you so much! :)