Broken page accidentally--sorry!

Reports of various issues on work pages.

Moderators: vinteuil, Leonard Vertighel, Lyle Neff, Wiki Admins

uggsters
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Broken page accidentally--sorry!

Post by uggsters »

The page for E. Pirkhert's 3 Nocturnes, Op.2, will not allow me to submit a score for it.

This might have something to do with the fact that I initally submitted the wrong PDF accidentally and then just deleted it from the page's text. Now I am unable to submit the correct score because it says there is an internal error: that the page is corrupt. I apologise about this.

Could someone either fix this or let me know how to fix it myself; and also how I might avoid this issue in future?

Thanks.
ScoreUpdater
forum adept

Re: Broken page accidentally--sorry!

Post by ScoreUpdater »

Fixed. Make sure you add the correct file this time! In the future, only remove the content between the curly brackets {{ and }} (and the brackets themselves); do not remove

Code: Select all

|*****FILES*****=
as this will make the page "corrupt".

Regards,
uggsters

Post by uggsters »

Even when uploading the correct file, it still appears with the incorrect file--that is not even on my computer anymore!--after selecting "submit." I know I chose the correct file because the preview said "10pp" and the one that actually uploaded is 7pp. This continues to happen despite my best efforts.

Please advise?
ScoreUpdater
forum adept

Post by ScoreUpdater »

Try uploading the file under a new filename, since there is currently a file name conflict.