Work title not updating on composer page

Reports of various issues on work pages.

Moderators: vinteuil, Leonard Vertighel, Lyle Neff, Wiki Admins

pranavcarvalho
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Work title not updating on composer page

Post by pranavcarvalho »

Hello. I recently uploaded the score of one of my compositions on IMSLP. Initially, I had given the work title "Works" but later I edited it to "Works, Wk.2", to include the opus number as well. It has changed the work title on my work page, but it has not updated the title on the composer page. Also, the edit option on the composer page does not allow to edit the names of the compositions. Kindly let me know how to fix this issue. The [Category] is [Carvalho, Pranav]. Link to the category - https://imslp.org/wiki/Category:Carvalho%2C_Pranav
ScoreUpdater
forum adept

Re: Work title not updating on composer page

Post by ScoreUpdater »

Hello,

Work page titles should be updated automatically, check again to see if the titles have updated. Also, IMSLP uses a descriptive title (e.g. Three Pieces) for work pages, instead of Works, which does not immediately indicate what the contents of the page are.

Thanks,
pranavcarvalho

Re: Work title not updating on composer page

Post by pranavcarvalho »

Alright, Thanks for your reply. And yes, the titles have been updated automatically, along with some additional updates as well (like movements/sections). Though I didn't really want it to be updated to the current title, I suppose it is good to have a detailed title.
Thanks