A. Tcherepnin Message Op. 39

Requests for works who died less than 50 years ago and were first published more than 95 years ago.

Moderators: Carolus, Sallen112, cypressdome, Copyright Reviewers

goldberg988
forum adept
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

A. Tcherepnin Message Op. 39

Post by goldberg988 »

[Originally I tried posting this on the workpage in question -- I didn't see the link to the forums page]

Aleksandr Tcherepnin -- Message, Op. 39. Workpage: https://imslp.org/wiki/Category:Tcherepnin,_Aleksandr

I have a scan of this score, marked "Copyright 1914 by Universal Edition A. G., Copyright renewed 1954." Worldcat here: https://www.worldcat.org/title/message- ... ef_results

I gather by other posts on this forum, that you prefer only one request at a time? I just ask because it would save me a lot of time...

-Goldberg988 (former IMSLP Sysop :D )
Sallen112
active poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Re: A. Tcherepnin Message Op. 39

Post by Sallen112 »

You can post as many as you want however, do be reasonable about how many requests you want to make as we don't want to open up too many at once for users to stealth-fully take advantage of and upload files that may be under copyright everywhere (after 1924 for the USA), rather than being PD in the USA only, which is the point of this forum.

Go ahead and upload the work, it will only be open for about a day, then it will be locked if you fail to upload within that time.
goldberg988
forum adept
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Post by goldberg988 »

EDIT: since I didn't get a reply, I went ahead and uploaded it, and am assuming a reviewer will move it to the right server.

OK, thank you. I apologize it has been a long time since I have contributed to the wiki; when I upload the scan, will it automatically go on the US Server, or is there a special link I should click? I am looking around for info on this, or a link, and I can't find anything. Since I am uploading a lot of stuff these days I want to make sure I get it right the first time (when I can)...
Sallen112
active poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Post by Sallen112 »

You have to upload it directly to the USA server. I already reuploaded it. If you go into the classic skin and use the old Add File page, there is a hidden link to the USA server page you can do the upload there up top.