Roussel 4th Symphony

General copyright-related issues and discussions

Moderator: Copyright Reviewers

Post Reply
hecombaz
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 7:36 am
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Roussel 4th Symphony

Post by hecombaz »

Dear Sir or Madam,

I submitted my digital editing of the parts of Roussel's 4th Symphony, about one month ago.
When displaying, I got the following message:

"Error
This file is pending copyright review and cannot be downloaded at this time. All newly submitted files must go through copyright review, which should finish in up to 2 days. The file will be available for download if review completes without issues.

There are currently 911 files pending review."

I can understand that it takes time to review the copyright. No problem. The only thing is that the 2 days period is over and the amount of files pending doesn't decrease.

I would be grateful for any information!

Thanks a lot!

Hervé
Post Reply