[B] tag count inaccurate?

Moderators: kcleung, Wiki Admins

Jinx

[B] tag count inaccurate?

Post by Jinx »

In attempting to download the files listed below, I noticed that they were all blocked with a tag. However, the page that indicates the block displays the following text: 'There are currently 1 files blocked as "" and 1,637 files blocked as "[TB]".' Last night, it displayed '0 files blocked as ""', so either the tags on the files below are incorrect or the method for counting them is inaccurate. I tend to doubt the first, since both of the files are listed as non-PD in EU and Canada, and one non-PD in US (how unfortunate for me). Anyway, I just thought I'd report this.

http://imslp.org/wiki/Image:Saint-Saens ... _hands.pdf
http://imslp.org/wiki/Image:PMLP06099-g ... rnival.pdf
Still idling on #IMSLP on [url=irc://irc.efnet.net/IMSLP]Efnet[/url] and [url=irc://irc.freenode.net/IMSLP]Freenode[/url] if anyone wants to form a live community.
Carolus
Site Admin
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Re: [B] tag count inaccurate?

Post by Carolus »

There are currently 46 files blocked with the tag. All are under copyright review, waiting for replacement due to logos, etc. The [TB] items are all things that are most likely protected in the USA, an issue which as been discussed here numerous times.
Jinx

Re: [B] tag count inaccurate?

Post by Jinx »

Carolus wrote:There are currently 46 files blocked with the tag. All are under copyright review, waiting for replacement due to logos, etc. The [TB] items are all things that are most likely protected in the USA, an issue which as been discussed here numerous times.

I'm sorry, but I don't think you understood my post: the files listed above have the tag, yet the message generated reports "0 files" with the tag. So, either they are mis-categorized internally or the method for counting tags is in error. If you see 46 files with while I see 0, then I would tend to guess the latter.
Still idling on #IMSLP on [url=irc://irc.efnet.net/IMSLP]Efnet[/url] and [url=irc://irc.freenode.net/IMSLP]Freenode[/url] if anyone wants to form a live community.