Vivaldi Mandolin Concertos / Strings Concerto RV127

Moderators: daphnis, kcleung

musicnerd
regular poster

Vivaldi Mandolin Concertos / Strings Concerto RV127

Post by musicnerd »

Could someone please post the Concerto for Strings in D minor RV 127? I would also like to ask if someone can add the mandolin concertos:
- Concerto in G Major for 2 mandolins and orchestra
- Concerto in D major for mandolin and orchestra

Thanks in advance, I'll keep an eye here.
Melodia
active poster

Re: Vivaldi Mandolin Concertos / Strings Concerto RV127

Post by Melodia »

I don't know if it's true, but it's probable that those (and pretty much anything else with no Op. #) aren't PD anyway, as much of Vivaldi's music went lost and wasn't discovered until like 1927.
dwcunplugged
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Post by dwcunplugged »

I am new to this site, but I do have pdf copies of both the Mandolin Concerto in C Major and the Concerto for Two Madolins in G Major. I am not sure if you have already found them, as this post is old, and I am unsure if I would be infringing on someone elses copyright. Please let me know if you are still an active member and if you are still interested. Thank you.
steltz
active poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Post by steltz »

You need to say who the publisher is, a year of publication if there is one, and if there are any copyright notices on the music (some publishers use bogus notices, so just because there is one doesn't mean to say it's valid).

Also, if there were editors involved, because they may still be under copyright, if they contributed enough original material (e.g. realization of continuo parts).
bsteltz