Sergey Lyapunov violin concerto

Moderators: daphnis, kcleung

Sauret11
regular poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Sergey Lyapunov violin concerto

Post by Sauret11 »

Hello! Help me please find the scores Sergey Lyapunov the violin concerto (violin and piano parts), who has them? Who would be able to download the scores of this concert on IMSLP? I would be very grateful. Thanks for your help.
cypressdome
active poster

Re: Sergey Lyapunov violin concerto

Post by cypressdome »

Hi Sauret11,

I've just posted the full score of this work but I've been unable to find the piano score or violin part online. Hope someone else can.

Cypressdome
Sauret11
regular poster

Post by Sauret11 »

Hello Cypressdome! Thanks for the score of the concert, but I need in transcription for violin and piano. Could you please look scores N. Roslavets violin concerto № 1, Paganini-Kreisler violin concerto № 1 and score H.Villa-Lobos-sonata-fantasie № 1 for violin and piano? Maybe you can find some of these works? I would be very grateful. Thanks for your help.
KGill
Copyright Reviewer

Post by KGill »

Sauret11 wrote:... H.Villa-Lobos-sonata-fantasie № 1 for violin and piano?
That one was published in 1929, so even if someone scans and uploads it to IMSLP, it will be blocked with [TB] as it is under copyright in both the US and the EU.
daphnis
Copyright Reviewer

Post by daphnis »

These have already been asked for (Roslavets, Villa-Lobos, and Paganini/Kreisler). The works by Roslavets and, as KGill pointed out, Villa-Lobos, if uploaded, will be immediately blocked. Anything with contributions by Kreisler will not be fair game until 1 January 2013.
kalliwoda
active poster
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Post by kalliwoda »

There may still be hope for the Roslavets: published by the Russ. State Publ. in 1927, with Roslavets dead in 1944.
The Cello Sonata with similar credentials (publ. 1924) is freely accessible.
If someone gets hold of the 1927 edition..., not the 1991 reprint(?) by Schott.
and it would be free even in the EU by 2015, long before Villa-Lobos & Kreisler.
Sauret11
regular poster

Post by Sauret11 »

Sheet music for violin concerto N. Roslavets in the first edition is in the Voyager catalog Sibley, but I do not have access there. Anyone who has access to the library would be able to help me.