Gustav Nottebohm, Op.14

Reports of various issues on work pages.

Moderators: vinteuil, Leonard Vertighel, Lyle Neff, Wiki Admins

Post Reply
uggsters
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri May 28, 2021 12:53 am
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Gustav Nottebohm, Op.14

Post by uggsters »

Recently uploaded La Serena, Op.14 by Gustav Nottebohm. However, I forgot to include the opus number in the piece name, so it is listed just as "La Serena." It has been a while since I've submitted anything to IMSLP and I have forgotten how to change the title of a piece--could I please ask that somebody kindly does this on my behalf?

Please advise if I'm posting this request in the wrong space.

Many thanks.
MSQE43058402IF
forum adept
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2025 2:25 pm
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Re: Gustav Nottebohm, Op.14

Post by MSQE43058402IF »

For future reference, you can add ", Op.14" (as example) when you're creating a new page in the title input, that will show it in the page link but not in the title.
Post Reply