motzart clarinet concerto.

Moderators: daphnis, kcleung

kaosu
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

motzart clarinet concerto.

Post by kaosu »

does anyone have just the solo clarinet part? right now they only have the score, and its very hard to read off of that.
varnis
forum adept

Re: motzart clarinet concerto.

Post by varnis »

I second this request, the solo clarnet part exists approximately nowhere that i can find online, and it is indeed somewhat inconvenient reading off the full score
horndude77
active poster
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Post by horndude77 »

There are a couple options:
- If you feel ambitious you could write out the part. (I find it strange that the Mutopia score doesn't include the solo part. I would be nice to see it added there. In fact I might just do it.)
- if you have access to interlibrary loan try to order a public domain edition. I've done that for a few horn solos in the past.
- Chop up the score to make a part.
Notenschreiber
active poster

Post by Notenschreiber »

I can post the solo-part of the Allegro, the rest will follow soon, I hope. But it is unchecked,
mistakes may be possible. Should I proceed?
Last edited by Notenschreiber on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
varnis
forum adept

Post by varnis »

I cna check it for you, thats not a problem, other than that sure, go ahead
Notenschreiber
active poster

Post by Notenschreiber »

Hi,

I replaced the file containing only the first movement by another one with an improved version of
movement 1and movement 2 and 3. The file name remains the same, I don´t now, how to change it.
The sheet music contains only solo bars, the tutti bars are not included. Please let me know,
if corrections are necessary.

Notenschreiber
allegroamabile
active poster

Post by allegroamabile »

There is a free complete solo clarinet part in A at clariperu.org. It's unedited which might be a plus. The site is in Spanish, though.
steltz
active poster

Post by steltz »

If there is anything that needs translating, my Spanish is probably good enough. However, if it's just the music, it shouldn't matter what language the site is in?
bsteltz
Carolus
Site Admin

Post by Carolus »

The solo part mentioned above (at Clariperu) is a new typeset/edition by Marco Antonio Mazzini. There is no indication on the site that he allows distribution apart from downloading the file directly from his website. If you attempt to upload this file without having permission from Mr. Mazzini, it will be deleted. If someone here wishes to contact him about having the file here at IMSLP, that's perfectly fine. We are fine with new typesets/editions, as long as the editors/typesetters have been credited and permission is obtained.
holaatodos

Post by holaatodos »

Hi, I just want to say that I can also translate from (or to) the Spanish if anyone need it. Maybe I haven't got enough vocabulaire in English but , of course, my Spanish is perfect (I'm from Spain).